Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 9

Dear Kingston and Scarlet,

Today marks the year anniversary of the night before I had a positive pregnancy test. I remember that night well. I went to Borders with your dad, picked a book and got a hot chocolate and sat in the middle of the store and people gazed. It was such a fun night. I remember it being super snowy that night too. This year is a bit different. I'm not pregnant this time around and one of you is missing. It's been a very tough year this year. Even though we have had our rough patches, we are so blessed and proud of our two children. Kingston, you are perfect and amazing. You bring such a peace into our lives. Scarlet, you are beautiful and so much fun to be around. I love watching you grow.

I can't believe it has already been a year since the beginning of our journey. You two are just amazing. Kingston, I cannot wait to be eveloped in your arms when I see you again. Scarlet, I'm just excited to watch you grow and learn. You bring me such great joy. Thank you both for being my children. I am so lucky to be your mom.

In Awe,

Mommy

p.s. Kingston, I miss you like you can't even imagine. Whisper to me in my dreams, okay? I love you!

No comments: