Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 14

Dear DPB,

DPB. What does that stand for? Dead baby parents. Am I insensitive? No, not at all. I call my support group, dead baby parents. Why? Because all of us are there for the same reason. I am beyond grateful that I have this group of people to surround myself with once a month and share our stories. It is so nice that I get that one night a month to remember my little Kingston and honor him. I love sharing his story and I love to hear the stories of those around me. It is so uplifting and humbling. Thank you for being there DPB. I'm sorry you're there, but thank you.

Sincerely,

Ashley

1 comment:

Julia said...

One of the best parts of loosing a child (since we can't bring them back or change it) is the friendships that we gain with others who are going through the same thing.