Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 3


Dear Molly,

Today was such a wonderful day and it was all thanks to you and your beautiful daughter! I have always thought Ahnika has your beauty. She is one lucky girl. She looked so beautiful today in her beautiful blessing dress.

Do you remember the first time we met? I do. We went on a double date to a rodeo. You probably thought I was such a brat. Sorry about that. I just remember thinking how beautiful you were (and still are). I hated competing against you in the Miss Payson pageant because you were way too beautiful and talented. Your dress was so gorgeous. You looked like a modern-day Cinderella.

I feel so blessed to have gotten to know you over the last several years. You were an amazing roommate and you have always been such a wonderful friend. You are such a great example to those who are around you. Thank you for being you.

Loves,

Ashley

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh Ashley you are so wonderful!!!! Thank You so much for such a beautiful letter! I love it!! Thank you so much for coming to Ahnika's blessing! I was so happy when I saw you and Leslie and your cute little girls!! We really need to get together this week and do something! I know we keep saying that but lets really do it!

Unknown said...

What a sweet letter! I agree with all the great things you had to say! I'm sad I couldn't make the blessing but am glad to hear that it was a great day. :)