Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 8

Dear Dentist,

I can't say that I was super excited to see you today; however, I really liked your office and how nice and comfy it was. The TV right above my head was lovely as well as the warm washcloth at the end of my appointment. Thank you so much for fixing my chronically-breaking front tooth. I hate that tooth. One day when I am rich, I will get veneres. I'll see you again in six months and I hope at that time you won't have to make me feel like I got punched in the face again. I really hate mouth shots. Plus, the numbing gel always tastes like shiz. Thanks though. See you in July!

From,

Your favorite patient, Ashley

p.s. My new phone is super awesome now. I finally figured out how to use it and we're now good friends.

p.p.s. My "friends" at work, a.k.a "the foreign dictators" are making me crazy. (not foreign dictators as in leaders, but as in doctors who are foreign and dictate lovely dictation that I get to interpret into English. Did you know that I spoke not only doctor, but foreign doctor? Are you impressed?)

No comments: