Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 27

Dear Secretary,

You ruined my day today. Your bad attitude and rude demeanor put me in a very bad mood. I can't even believe how rude you were to me while I had a screaming child that I needed to get home. I'm so sorry that me paying my bill and trying to be responsible really put you out. I know it is really hard for you to get off your big butt and walk the 5 feet to the credit card machine and run my card for my bill. You should really reconsider how you treat people. Maybe you were just having a bad day? What can I do for you to make it better?

Please, for the love of God, change your attitude!!!

Sincerely,

Disappointed

p.s. You are the reason I never want to step foot in that office and have been for the last three years. Thankfully I really like the doctors there or we would have gone somewhere else by now. You are a horrible person. Thanks for making my day miserable.

2 comments:

Nibarger said...

What's her name? I will facebook stalk her and leave her embarrassing messages!

Diana said...

I don't know whose office that was, but I have been treated like that before and it seriously infuriates me! I bugs that taking money taxes them out so badly. I'm on your side.